.quickedit{display:none;}

Friday, June 8, 2012

LVHN Marathon for Via Promo Spot


Good morning!

Last week I had the opportunity to meet Channel 6 ABC meteorologist Cecily Tynan to film some footage to be used in a promotional segment for the LVHN Marathon for Via.  Cecily is an avid runner from the Philadelphia area.  I admire her greatly because she balances a job and family, plus...she has a successful running career.  

Since the event encompasses the entire Lehigh Valley community {beginning in Allentown, passing through Bethlehem and ending in downtown Easton} they wanted shots in all three locations.  Late morning, Cecily and crew began the day by shooting in Easton, where she ran through the streets at and around the center square. 

They proceeded to Bethlehem’s Steel Stacks to shoot near the old Bethlehem Steel buildings.  That area always provides for an amazing backdrop for photos since the impressive structure still remains an icon in the city today. 

Next, I met them downtown Bethlehem in the industrial quarters near the Monocacy Creek.  While running, Cecily held a mini videocamera that fit into the palm of her hand.  She was able speak into the camera while running and it recorded her voice and actions.  I have to say, it was a pretty cool gadget!  Here you will see us running as she is recording.  

  
Isn’t it weird how our legs and bodies can look when caught mid-stride in a photo?  I think I am trying to talk...I'm not sure!?! 


Cecily {and Mike} were both lovely people and it was fun to work with them.  I can’t wait to see the final product!


After Bethlehem, they went on to finish the shoot in Allentown’s Lehigh Parkway.  In case you missed some of my previous posts about the event, you can catch up below:




I am off to my very last day of school before summer break!

Enjoy!

Tracy

1 comment: