.quickedit{display:none;}

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Charity Night Invite

Hello!  I have a fun event if you are in or around the Lehigh Valley area.  Tonight I will be hosting a Celebrity Bartending event, along with a few others from the committee, to benefit Via of the Lehigh Valley, as well as the Lehigh Valley Health Network Marathon for Via



As you can see from the flyer, there will be drink specials, and free appetizers will be circulated around the bar area of the restaurant.  Plus, $1.00 will be donated back to Via for every specialty martini sold.  We came up with a signature drink called the "Via-tini" where vodka, cranberry juice, pineapple juice, and a splash of Gatorade will be shaken together to make a special concoction just for us!  It should be a ton of fun and I look forward to seeing you there!  

As for running, I got in 5 miles in this muggy, icky heat.  The humidity was awful!  I remember back in February how I used to curse the cold.  Now, how I wish we could have just one day of that weather.  




After my run, I stretched a bit and drank my SmartWater.  This stuff is great...you can replace the electrolytes lost without the sugar or calories of Gatorade.  





I was playing with the selective color setting on my camera again.  Anyway, off to take Willsey to the vet for his check-up {he doesn't know it yet}.  Have a wonderful day!

Do you have any tricks for surviving summer running?  



No comments:

Post a Comment